We are always on the lookout for good talent. If you think you will contribute to PACE's success in any way, please send us your CV and a letter regardless of the availability of positions.
Georgia Tech is a top-notch school and one of the best places to work in the nation with competitive salaries, great benefits, career development opportunities and flexible work options. As a bonus, we are building our future home, which will be one of the coolest buildings at the heart of the wonderful city of Atlanta (http://codatechsquare.com).
All PACE positions require U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
- Research Scientist for Outreach and Faculty Interaction Team (Closed)
- Team Lead, Software and Collaboration Support (Closed)
- Team Lead for Outreach and Faculty Interaction (Research Scientist) (Closed)
- Customer Experience Team Lead (Snr. IT Support Prof.) -- (Closed)
- High Performance Computing Systems Support Assistant (students only)
Additional positions requiring skill sets in the following areas: DevOps, Schedulers, Storage, and Public/Private cloud.
Please see our staff page for information about current PACE team members.