We are always on the lookout for good talent. If you think you will contribute to PACE's success in any way, please send us your CV and a letter regardless of the availability of positions.
Georgia Tech is a top-notch school and one of the best places to work in the nation with competitive salaries, great benefits, career development opportunities and flexible work options. As a bonus, we are building our future home, which will be one of the coolest buildings at the heart of the wonderful city of Atlanta (http://codatechsquare.com).
All PACE positions require U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
- Outreach and Faculty Interaction team member (Research Scientist)
- Software and Collaboration Support team member (Research Scientist)
- Storage Architect (Research Technologist)
- Cloud Architect (Research Technologist)
- Scheduler/Workflow Orchestration Architect (Research Technologist)
- Application Developer Senior
- Systems Support Engineer Sr
- High Performance Computing Systems Support Assistant (students only)
Please see our staff page for information about current PACE team members.