- What is PACE?
- PACE Participation model
- Using the home, data and scratch storage
- Submitting and monitoring jobs (using the scheduler)
- How to work with batch, interactive and GUI sessions
- Troubleshooting failed jobs
- Using software repository via modules
- Getting help
Format: 90 minutes of presentation
We strongly encourage all of the PACE users to attend at least one of these classes. If you are a new user, then make sure to register for the very next session, since these classes are the most efficient way to bring you up to speed.