The current instructions are performed in Windows, but linux and mac should also work.
- Connect to GT VPN. Details about the VPN are available here.
- Install Filezilla. This version was 3.17.0
- Open Filezilla and clicon on the server icon in the top left:
- Once open, click on 'New Site.'
- Fill in the host name (rich116-d39-35.pace.gatech.edu is optimal, but headnodes can be used too), use port 22 and select SFTP as the file protocol.
- Select 'Ask for password' and enter your GT username (i.e. the one used to log into GT email)
- Click 'connect' and input your password when the dialog appears
- A successful login is when you can see the left side of the window populated with your pace directories:
- This should get you logged into pace resources using filezilla. For optimum performance, use 'rich116-d39-35' in place of force-6.