We are always on the lookout for talented individuals. If you believe you can contribute to success of PACE, please send us your CV and a letter regardless of the availability of positions.
Georgia Tech is a highly ranked research university with competitive salaries, great benefits, career development opportunities and flexible work options. Our future home is currently under construction in vibrant midtown Atlanta. Please see codatechsquare.com for further information.
All PACE positions require U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
- Systems Support Engineering Manager CLOSED
- Outreach and Faculty Interaction team member (Research Scientist) CLOSED
- Software and Collaboration Support team member(Research Scientist)
- Scheduler/Workflow Orchestration Architect (Research Technologist)
- High Performance Computing Systems Support Assistant (students only)
Please see our staff page for information about current PACE team members.