Located in the heart of vibrant Atlanta, Georgia, the Partnership for an Advanced Computing Environment (PACE) team defines and manages centralized research computing services at the Georgia Institute of Technology. We facilitate research efforts and foster strategic partnerships to provide Georgia Tech researchers with an unrivaled advantage, empowering them to lead their disciplines for the advancement of science and society across the globe. In addition to high-performance computing, we incorporate emerging cloud, network, data analytics, and storage technologies. Our rapidly growing team directly supports faculty, students, and other researchers resulting in a dynamic environment filled with intellectual stimulation and continuous innovation. Our offices are in the CODA building, located in vibrant midtown Atlanta. Please see codatechsquare.com for further information.
One of the core values of PACE is a commitment to diversity, inclusion, and belonging. From the Georgia Tech Strategic Plan: "We will recruit, develop, retain, and engage a diverse cadre of students, faculty, and staff with a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, interests, and talents, creating a campus community that exemplifies the best in all of us - in our intellectual pursuits, our diversity of thought, our personal integrity, and our inclusive excellence."
All PACE positions require U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
Current open positions:
- Software and Collaboration Support team member (Research Scientist) - POSITION CLOSED
- XSEDE/OSG Architect (Research Technologist)
- Senior HPC Systems Support Engineer (Senior Systems Support Engineer w/ monitoring emphasis, Job Number: 0180192)
- Senior HPC Systems Support Engineer (Senior Systems Support Engineer w/ security emphasis, Job Number: 0180193)
- HPC Systems Support Engineer (Systems Support Engineer II, Job Number: 0180421)
- High Performance Computing Systems Support Assistant (students only)
Please see our staff page for information about current PACE team members.